Use a soaker hose for efficient watering of plants.
A soaker hose is porous to allow water to weep through the hose wall for efficient watering.
Place the hose around the base of plants where the slow dripping can deliver water directly to the roots. The maximum recommend length is 50' for consistent watering the entire length of the hose. We suggest that you monitor the hose during the first few uses and adjust flowrate and hose position accordingly.
To keep soaker hose from twisting, use Stay-Put-Stakes®, along the length of the hose, to hold the soaker hose in place.
Our soaker hoses are made of recycled materials and are available in 25' and 50' lengths.
Proper Soaker Hose Use
- 1. For easier handling, uncoil hose and allow it to sit in the sun for 10 minutes.
2. Before using your hose, place the washer firmly inside the coupling.
3. Best hose performance when used at low pressure.
4. Adjust water flow to a slow drip.
5. Place hose above ground or below ground covering hose mulch.