Calendered PVC Film
Teknor Apex has been making PVC film for over 30 years and has an extensive library of formulations for calendered PVC film. All of our film meets or exceeds government and medical standards using only ingredients listed by the FDA in 21 CFR. Medical grades are available to meet the requirements through VI of the U.S. Pharmacopoeia and can be sterilized using EtO, gamma radiation or steam sterilization. Standard embossed finishes include glossy, matte and taffeta. Available in many colors.Manufacturing Capability
- Thickness - Minimum .004" Maximum .030"
- Width - Maximum 60"
- Ability to custom slit on line.
- Ability to slit master rolls off line down to 2"
- A variety of embossed finishes are available.
- Clear matted/embossed and opaque
Product Descriptions and Data sheets: