Coim Laripur® TPU
Teknor Apex is the exclusive North American distributor of Coim's Laripur thermoplastic polyurethane compounds for the wire and cable market.
Laripur's broad selection of polyether-based TPUs feature:
- Excellent performance under extreme and aggressive environments
- Superior abrasion and cut resistance
- Resistance to chemical, microbial attack and hydrolysis
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- Good weathering properties
- Non-halogen flame retardance
- Energy & Power Cables: coiled or spiral: Construction / Mining
- Automotive Cables: Anti-lock Braking Systems – ABS
- Industrial Cables: Traffic / Signal / Trains / Boats / Buildings
- Geophysical Cables: Land & Off-shore; Marine, Sub-sea & Umbilical
- Telecommunications Cables: Telephone & Data Transmission; Military and Fiber Optics
- Audio and Medical Cables
The agreement between Coim and Teknor Apex provides North American wire and cable manufacturers with direct access to Coim's diversified range of internationally specified TPU compounds.